Satellite analytics platform provider Orbital Insight is aiming to move beyond satellite data and into the broader geospatial analytics space by adding an increasing number of telemetry datasets.
The expansion will eventually include a new way for users to receive this information. At this year’s Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, the audience selected Orbital Insight as having the best 10-minute pitch when pitted against two other startups. During that pitch, which was delivered by Ben
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha