Satellite analytics platform provider Orbital Insight is aiming to move beyond satellite data and into the broader geospatial analytics space by adding an increasing number of telemetry datasets.
The expansion will eventually include a new way for users to receive this information. At this year’s Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, the audience selected Orbital Insight as having the best 10-minute pitch when pitted against two other startups. During that pitch, which was delivered by Ben
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail