NEWARK, N.J.--Prudential Global Asset Management is consolidating the portfolio management and accounting systems for its $300 billion in assets under management on Integrated Decision Systems' Global Investment Manager II.
Once the system is live, it will be available to 250 end users. The project is scheduled to take up to three years and cost $25 million, says Michael Garito, a vice president and the company's chief information officer.
Prudential will run GIM II on an IBM RS/6000 server
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain