The Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association/College Retirement Equity Fund, the largest pension fund in the U.S., is testing Instinet Corp.'s new microprocessor-based platform along with Instinet's new order management system (OMS). TIAA/CREF may install the new Instinet platform as part of an upgrade to the College Retirement Equity Fund's international investment operation.
TIAA was founded in 1918 by the Carnegie Foundation; CREF in 1952 as a companion organization through a Special Act
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground