Several market data vendors, including ADP and Dow Jones Telerate, missed an April 1 deadline to entitle users to receive New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) data and data from the remaining Commodities Exchange Center (CEC) exchanges separately. These vendors say there are technical problems with a new feed designed to support the separate entitlement, a claim which the CEC disputes.
Others that made the deadline to entitle separately, like Quotron, continue to receive the less easily separ
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit