The data includes three-month futures for copper, aluminium high grade, tin, zinc, nickel and lead. Clients will be able to connect to the data via QED at Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, UK, and the Intercontinental Exchange-NYSE datacenter in Basildon, as well as Equinix’s FR2 Frankfurt datacenter, Interxion’s MRS1 datacenter in Marseille, France, and Spanish exchange BME’s datacenter in Madrid, and US points of presence in New Jersey and Illinois.
“The competition to take advantage of tra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders