The data includes three-month futures for copper, aluminium high grade, tin, zinc, nickel and lead. Clients will be able to connect to the data via QED at Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, UK, and the Intercontinental Exchange-NYSE datacenter in Basildon, as well as Equinix’s FR2 Frankfurt datacenter, Interxion’s MRS1 datacenter in Marseille, France, and Spanish exchange BME’s datacenter in Madrid, and US points of presence in New Jersey and Illinois.
“The competition to take advantage of tra
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1