The data includes three-month futures for copper, aluminium high grade, tin, zinc, nickel and lead. Clients will be able to connect to the data via QED at Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, UK, and the Intercontinental Exchange-NYSE datacenter in Basildon, as well as Equinix’s FR2 Frankfurt datacenter, Interxion’s MRS1 datacenter in Marseille, France, and Spanish exchange BME’s datacenter in Madrid, and US points of presence in New Jersey and Illinois.
“The competition to take advantage of
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv