The data includes three-month futures for copper, aluminium high grade, tin, zinc, nickel and lead. Clients will be able to connect to the data via QED at Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, UK, and the Intercontinental Exchange-NYSE datacenter in Basildon, as well as Equinix’s FR2 Frankfurt datacenter, Interxion’s MRS1 datacenter in Marseille, France, and Spanish exchange BME’s datacenter in Madrid, and US points of presence in New Jersey and Illinois.
“The competition to take advantage of tra
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams