Under the terms of the partnership, BNP and Enyx will integrate their hardware acceleration technologies to improve real-time data processing, and Alexandre Benech, global co-head of electronic market making and commerce at BNP, will join the vendor’s board of directors.
Meanwhile, low-latency microwave data network provider Quincy Data is deploying nxFeed to support its Quincy Extreme Data low-latency datafeed.
The news follows Enyx’s rollout of a new underlying platform for nxFeed, the FPB2
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper