Under the terms of the partnership, BNP and Enyx will integrate their hardware acceleration technologies to improve real-time data processing, and Alexandre Benech, global co-head of electronic market making and commerce at BNP, will join the vendor’s board of directors.
Meanwhile, low-latency microwave data network provider Quincy Data is deploying nxFeed to support its Quincy Extreme Data low-latency datafeed.
The news follows Enyx’s rollout of a new underlying platform for nxFeed, the FPB2
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv