Until now, Corvil has offered the hardware and software components of its network monitoring appliance as a bundled package. The decoupling of the hardware and software components will pave the way for a future release of the platform later this year that will enable customers to license Corvil's network monitoring software separately for use with their own hardware or in the cloud, officials say.
"Corvil relies on both the software and hardware to work. We're not making money on the hardware. O
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent