Redline’s InRush ticker plant now uses Metamako’s network devices to capture and fan-out data from more than 150 global exchanges in five nanoseconds, allowing clients to obtain normalized market data for asset classes including equities, derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed income and commodities at the lowest possible network latency.
Clients can also reduce switching latency on order entry and aggregation by using Metamako devices to connect Redline’s Order Execution Gateway to exchanges.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning