Redline’s InRush ticker plant now uses Metamako’s network devices to capture and fan-out data from more than 150 global exchanges in five nanoseconds, allowing clients to obtain normalized market data for asset classes including equities, derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed income and commodities at the lowest possible network latency.
Clients can also reduce switching latency on order entry and aggregation by using Metamako devices to connect Redline’s Order Execution Gateway to exchanges.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform