Deutsche Bank AG and Deutsche Bank Capital Corp. of New York have issued a request for proposal for a new consolidated trading facility at 31 W. 52 St., the old E.F. Hutton premises. The new trading system is expected to accommodate 171 positions, expandable to 225.
The proposed trading facility will house six trading groups of varying sizes: U.S. Treasury securities (53), foreign exchange and treasury department (39), swaps (25), international equities and fixed income (27), U.S. equities
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy