JCV Investment Systems, a provider of market data usage auditing services and technology, last month released JCV Audit Genie, a web-based version of its software that reconciles data usage reports from end-user firms against terminal reports produced by exchanges to identify any discrepancies between actual and reported data usage.
The service is aimed at exchanges that want to perform more—and more regular—audits themselves without using external specialists, needing to hire additional staff
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail