Over-the-counter pricing and risk management software provider SuperDerivatives is expanding the fixed income data available in its DGX market data terminal with the addition of bond reference data from credit data provider FactEntry, to provide users with more accurate bond pricing.
As well as allowing users to view reference data for any bond, FactEntry's bondpdf.com service -- which enables users to search and filter bond prospectuses -- will be available as an add-on service via DGX's app store.
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero