Risk data aggregation, as required by BCBS 239 and CCAR regimens established by regulators, can be better achieved through means other than spreadsheets
Spreadsheets aren't necessarily the issue with management of pricing and risk information for capital adequacy compliance.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy