On October 22, Inside Reference Data hosted a webcast about the demand for due diligence on evaluated pricing data, covering demands from data consumer firms' boards about sourcing, and how vendors are responding
While infrastructure for evaluated pricing data has matured, characteristics of the information fed in to determine evaluated pricing can vary depending on the sourcing. This webcast will aim to enumerate and understand the concerns of those who consume this data, see how providers are responding to transparency demands, understanding vendor controls, increasing requests for due diligence meetings and changes in board oversight. Panelists will also compare and contrast the differences in how evaluated pricing is presented and consumed in different regions' markets.
What are clients looking for when doing due diligence on an evaluated pricing service? What controls does the vendor have? What questions should they be asking?
- What is most important to client inquiries - sourcing, transparency, price challenge processes, business continuity plans, cyber security or other factors?
- How are evaluated pricing providers responding to greater demands for presentations to corporate boards? What is the difference in board meetings this year, compared to 2014? What are boards and managements now requesting that they had not before?
- If North America has greater demand for evaluated pricing data than other regions, do consumers in this region make more due diligence demands on providers, or different demands than their counterparts in other regions?
Moderator: Michael Shashoua, Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
- Gary Pringle, Associate Director Operations, SMITH AND WILLIAMSON
- Rob Vincini, Head of Pricing Service Specialist, THOMSON REUTERS
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv