Prior to joining SR Labs in December, Cacciola was director of account management at research provider Coleman Research, where he was responsible for overseeing a team of account executives and a book of business consisting of top-tier hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity firms and consulting.
Before Coleman, Cacciola was vice president of Millennium at ConvergEx Group, focused on supporting the sell-side client base of the Nyfix Millennium alternative trading system acquired by BNY
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy