Since the 2013 merger of the Tokyo Stock Exchange with the Osaka Securities Exchange to form JPX, the group has been integrating the exchanges' infrastructure to "pass on the synergies of the TSE/OSE merger to our customers," in the least disruptive way, officials say.
"For the first step of this process, we have started to host the upgraded JPX systems in a new cutting-edge datacenter adjacent to the old location," describes Kazuomi Tanioka, manager of IT services at TSE, though he says he
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data