IHS Markit officials say the cloud-based EDM solution, which is delivered as a managed service, will become Glenmede’s central data hub for staging, validating and distributing operational data to the firm’s investment systems, and will provide greater operational efficiency and automation.
EDM Warehouse stores and reports on time-series data across a firm’s data scope, including reference data, client, account, product and portfolio data.
Louis Pellicori, chief technology officer at
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects