CryptoCompare is providing data for a series of digital asset futures contracts from Nasdaq and MV Index Solutions (MVIS), a subsidiary of investment management firm VanEck.
VanEck’s director of digital asset strategy, Gabor Gurbacs, announced at a conference in late November that MVIS and VanEck would collaborate on an array of new cryptocurrency financial products, specifying that the plan is for an early 2019 release for the futures contracts. MVIS managing director Thomas Kettner says
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail