As the Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB) moves into its second year of operation, its highest-volume users will pay more for International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs).
The DSB, the fully automated generator of ISINs for the OTC derivatives market, has published its user fees for 2019. Power users, who require programmatic connectivity to ISINs in real-time, will pay €117,500, up from €112,500 last year. Standard user fees jump to €39,200 from €37,500, while infrequent users hold
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv