An industry group formed by regulators and industry players, including banks and financial services providers, is exploring the use of data analytics to help with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) processes.
In a report published in November, the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Industry Partnership (ACIP) said while data analytics has shown potential for assisting with AML/CFT functions in the financial services sector,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha