An industry group formed by regulators and industry players, including banks and financial services providers, is exploring the use of data analytics to help with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) processes.
In a report published in November, the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Industry Partnership (ACIP) said while data analytics has shown potential for assisting with AML/CFT functions in the financial services sector,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail