To harness the next generation of market data—specifically, the breadth of typically non-financial datasets collectively dubbed “alternative data”—firms must embrace the next generation of tools for evaluating and implementing this data, according to panelists at the recent Waters USA conference.
Panelists agreed that the emergence and use of unstructured, alternative data alongside traditional investment data is blurring the lines between quantitative and fundamental investors, and is “a
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC