Digital transformation is an essential element of any financial firm’s modern data “journey,” though this still requires significant human intervention to be successful, said panelists at the recent Waters USA conference in New York.
There are two human elements to data management: on the one hand, data management must recognize human aspects of the financial workflow—for example, recognizing clients based on their data. And on the second hand, humans still need to be involved in the evolution
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance