Digital transformation is an essential element of any financial firm’s modern data “journey,” though this still requires significant human intervention to be successful, said panelists at the recent Waters USA conference in New York.
There are two human elements to data management: on the one hand, data management must recognize human aspects of the financial workflow—for example, recognizing clients based on their data. And on the second hand, humans still need to be involved in the evolution
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC