Digital transformation is an essential element of any financial firm’s modern data “journey,” though this still requires significant human intervention to be successful, said panelists at the recent Waters USA conference in New York.
There are two human elements to data management: on the one hand, data management must recognize human aspects of the financial workflow—for example, recognizing clients based on their data. And on the second hand, humans still need to be involved in the evolution
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class