Buy-side firms without in-house quantitative data science resources can now exploit datasets from events data provider Wall Street Horizon that might have previously been beyond the scope of their expertise, as a result of an agreement between the vendor and analytics provider Lucena Research, which has created easy-to-use trading signals based on Wall Street Horizon’s data.
Lucena has created long and short strategies within its QuantDesk platform from Wall Street Horizon’s dataset of
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group