Buy-side firms without in-house quantitative data science resources can now exploit datasets from events data provider Wall Street Horizon that might have previously been beyond the scope of their expertise, as a result of an agreement between the vendor and analytics provider Lucena Research, which has created easy-to-use trading signals based on Wall Street Horizon’s data.
Lucena has created long and short strategies within its QuantDesk platform from Wall Street Horizon’s dataset of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha