The launch of API access to RapidLEI, Ubisecure’s Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) service, has opened the door to same-session issuance.
Steve Roylance, senior vice president of identity services at Ubisecure Group, says RapidLEI already slashes turnaround time through its automated approach. Traditionally, entities applying to obtain an LEI fill out a form, a process Roylance says has high potential for errors because required information, such as legal address or parentage, is often unclear
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group