Today, many regulators classify cloud technology as a form of outsourcing, essentially putting the onus on institutions for their assets and the continuity of their services. But some say that the lines of accountability have been blurred since the shared responsibility model has been introduced by some of the biggest cloud providers.
The model is a contractual agreement between the cloud provider and an end user, which outlines how accountability is divided between the parties. It has been
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects