“Data remains the number one barrier,” to adopting strong environmental, social, governance (ESG) portfolios, says Florence Fontan, head of asset owners at BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Based on the recent ESG Global Survey 2019 conducted by BNP Paribas Securities Services, which includes responses from over 347 asset managers and asset owners with assets under management ranging from $1 billion to over $25 billion, two-thirds of respondents cited data as one of the biggest challenges in the
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects
- Ion’s Deal for Allegro Worries Commodity Tech Specialists