Intercontinental Exchange and MT Newswires have partnered to create a news service that gives subscribers early access to breaking news by allowing them to see the first drafts of news stories before they have gone through the newswire’s full editing and publishing processes.
Officials say the move could give latency obsessed algorithmic traders several minutes advantage over their competition, compared to network latency optimization efforts, which might yield fractions of a second in speed
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero