Who owns the data? It’s a question repeatedly asked at banks and asset management firms. In the worst cases, it’s a tug-of-war between the various business units and the chief data officer (CDO), and even between the CDO and the chief information officer, if proper lines aren’t drawn between the two positions. Increasingly, though, there’s another battlefront: the clients.
Customers are more conscious than ever that their information is valuable. And with the multitude of headlines about hacks
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance