It’s been an active year for State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) when it comes to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) sector, as it has expanded its data offering and partnered with an acclaimed academic in the space to build a more robust offering.
“The Holy Grail is for the quality of data to be strong [and] to quantify ESG more intelligently than what is out there. We really want to get the data measurement tool even more robust,” Mark McDivitt, head of ESG Solutions at SSGX,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance