It’s been an active year for State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) when it comes to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) sector, as it has expanded its data offering and partnered with an acclaimed academic in the space to build a more robust offering.
“The Holy Grail is for the quality of data to be strong [and] to quantify ESG more intelligently than what is out there. We really want to get the data measurement tool even more robust,” Mark McDivitt, head of ESG Solutions at SSGX,
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy