The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has set testing dates for its Global Trade Repository as it relates to the Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR), the European Union rule that looks to reduce perceived risks related to shadow banking in the securities financing markets.
SFTR is scheduled to go into effect in April 2020. To prepare, the first phase of DTCC testing will start this August for third-party partners to ensure that they can connect and that messages
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles