Senior figures at Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Societe Generale say alternative data will “completely” transform the investment business, even as others question some of the claims around its use.
Javier Rodriguez-Alarcon, Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s head of quantitative investment for EMEA, said the use of alternative data in investing today is only “the tip of the iceberg”.
Albert Loo, deputy head of sales for global markets at Societe Generale, expects fund managers to spend
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'