San Mateo-based web services data provider Xignite has allied with London-based data usage monitoring and analysis provider Xpansion Financial Technology Services’ Xmon cost-tracking and usage-monitoring tool, to allow clients to monitor cloud-based data services.
The vendors are ready to roll out Xmon integrated with Xignite’s Market Data Cloud Platform, and already have proof-of-concept projects underway using production data at clients, having begun talks in the fourth quarter of 2018.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'