Sub-optimal decisions in corporate actions lead to £1.3 billion ($1.65 billion) in lost revenue from scrip dividends alone, and access to corporate actions data is not sufficient to bridge the gap, according to estimates in a new whitepaper.
A whitepaper published by Greenberg Traurig, LLP concludes that asset managers do not optimize corporate actions decisions, with scrip dividends highlighted as a key problem area. In 38 percent of scrip dividends, the majority of shares were elected in a
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance