Sub-optimal decisions in corporate actions lead to £1.3 billion ($1.65 billion) in lost revenue from scrip dividends alone, and access to corporate actions data is not sufficient to bridge the gap, according to estimates in a new whitepaper.
A whitepaper published by Greenberg Traurig, LLP concludes that asset managers do not optimize corporate actions decisions, with scrip dividends highlighted as a key problem area. In 38 percent of scrip dividends, the majority of shares were elected in a
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv