LONDON--For another year running, a record-breaking number of representatives turned up at the Dealing With Technology 2000 (DWT) and Dealing With Risk 2000 (DWR) exhibitions to view the offerings from the 35 firms exhibiting.
The 850-plus representatives visited the exhibition stands of market data vendors, risk analysis firms and technology organizations displaying their latest system offerings and promoting new or planned system enhancements. Around 18 presentations ran parallel with the e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act