The ever-increasing speed demands of algorithmic and high-frequency trading are prompting a shift to more proprietary technology development, leading to a division between the “haves” and “have-nots” with the resources to continue investing in the fastest systems, while other components of the markets struggle to keep pace, according to panelists at last week’s European Financial Information Summit.
Even within the same organization, some firms are having to balance differing needs for speed ver
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit