Next week, at the Hilton hotel in London Bridge, we’ll be gathering some of the finest minds in capital markets to talk about innovation, ranging from emerging technologies through to fintech startups.
We see this event as being truly unique—a dedicated forum for discussing fintech and innovation as they apply to the markets, from an institutional perspective. There’s no need to skip irrelevant payments sessions or find out halfway through a panel discussion that it’s not relevant to you, this
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain