Next week, at the Hilton hotel in London Bridge, we’ll be gathering some of the finest minds in capital markets to talk about innovation, ranging from emerging technologies through to fintech startups.
We see this event as being truly unique—a dedicated forum for discussing fintech and innovation as they apply to the markets, from an institutional perspective. There’s no need to skip irrelevant payments sessions or find out halfway through a panel discussion that it’s not relevant to you, this
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit