Nichola Hunter, LiquidityEdge COO, says the time was right for the company to start offering access to off-the-run Treasurys, which she says has been a constant demand from its clients.
“We believe there is an opportunity and demand for off-the-runs,” Hunter says. “We were at the stage where our liquidity providers were giving competitive pricing for off-the-runs so the time was right.”
LiquidityEdge signed up primary dealers Barclays and Credit Suisse as liquidity providers, along with anothe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit