During an earnings call on November 7, Cboe president and COO Chris Concannon said the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME’s) decision to launch futures based on bitcoin validated the exchange group’s position on the digital commodity—Cboe announced on August 2 that it would be launching its own futures contracts based on bitcoin next year.
“Overall, the cryptocurrency space is the space that I think we believe in and certainly our competitor across town believes in as well,” he said. “And I’m j
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit