During an earnings call on November 7, Cboe president and COO Chris Concannon said the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME’s) decision to launch futures based on bitcoin validated the exchange group’s position on the digital commodity—Cboe announced on August 2 that it would be launching its own futures contracts based on bitcoin next year.
“Overall, the cryptocurrency space is the space that I think we believe in and certainly our competitor across town believes in as well,” he said. “And I’m j
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy