During an earnings call on November 7, Cboe president and COO Chris Concannon said the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME’s) decision to launch futures based on bitcoin validated the exchange group’s position on the digital commodity—Cboe announced on August 2 that it would be launching its own futures contracts based on bitcoin next year.
“Overall, the cryptocurrency space is the space that I think we believe in and certainly our competitor across town believes in as well,” he said. “And I’m
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain