The contracts will trade through NFX, Nasdaq’s US commodities exchange, and will be cleared by the Options Clearing Corporation, and Nasdaq has been discussing the contracts with clients for around six weeks, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Nasdaq declined to comment on the development of the contracts, which was originally reported by the Wall Street Journal on November 30, which said that they would be launched in the first half of 2018. The source suggests to WatersTechnol
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology