“Today’s decision is a decision around the technology and the choice of vendor,” said Dominic Stevens, CEO of ASX, in a conference call with journalists on December 6. “With this decided, we can go back to our stakeholders, post the significant input they’ve given us around what they’re looking for in a new clearing and settlement system, and deliver to them in March 2018, the scope of Day 1 functionality and the expected timing going forward. Post consultation with the market, we will then lock
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha