Clearinghouses, also known as central counterparties (CCPs), would be forced to “publicly disclose the parameter and information on the models used in the calculation of margin requirements” according to draft guidelines issued by the European Securities and Markets Authority (Esma) as part of a wider consultation that seeks to examine risk-management practices at CCPs.
These disclosures, Esma says, must be of “sufficient granularity” in order for participants in clearinghouses—both direct memb
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse