The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Group launched its futures contracts for bitcoin on December 17, one week after rival Cboe Global Markets debuted its own version of the contract.
While volumes have been relatively tepid since launch—coinciding with the end of a late-year bull run in bitcoin that saw its price reach over $19,000 at one point before falling to $8,950 today, according to Coinbase data—the exchange has attracted criticism from futures commission merchants (FCMs) concerned tha
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1