Dealing with multiple exchanges is a necessity of modern trading, but in Asia-Pacific, it can be a minefield. There may be little, if any, commonality between exchanges, not to mention differing cultural practices and, in many cases, wildly varying levels of technical capability. Now, some of the largest exchanges are looking to change that, and revamp their technology across various aspects of the trade lifecycle.
Across the region, the largest exchanges have recognized that their once state
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail