The deployment of Nasdaq Machine Learning will give surveillance analysts at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) a more intuitive system for generating alerts related to potential compliance breaches or market abuse. Similar to what was deployed on Nasdaq’s Nordic exchanges in 2017, the machine-learning technology takes in a wider range of current and historical data, using that to assess whether an alert is likely to lead to the officer opening an investigation.
Those that are deemed as
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv