It was only three months ago that India made a somewhat protectionist move, banning the use of index data from its domestic exchanges to create derivatives listed on overseas markets, directly cutting off some exchanges and index providers.
On February 9, India’s markets regulator the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) asked the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI), to terminate their existing
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero