The product, called SGX FlexC FX Futures, is targeted for launch on August 27 this year. It will initially be available for five FX futures contracts: Indian rupee, Singapore dollar, South Korean won, Taiwan dollar and Chinese offshore renminbi.
SGX FlexC FX will enable users to choose the best venue for doing bilateral trades while continuing to clear with SGX’s central counterparty clearing house. It aims to allow participants to trade in an over-the-counter (OTC) manner while taking
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain