“We have integrated seamlessly so that nobody has to re-key any trade all the way between the buy side and the sell side. And we automatically pass the flow of allocation to the sell side, between ourselves and Orchestrade,” says Sean Morgan, chief revenue officer and global head of sales at OTCX.
Orchestrade’s cross-asset capital market platform is designed to reduce IT dependency during implementation and operation, so the partnership is complementary for both providers. “It is giving our
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain