The platform aims to connect the various systems markets participants use to trade in the primary market and will be developed together with BlackRock. It will begin operation in 2019.
The platform will connect execution management systems and order management systems, and will offer instant messaging, analytics and data and content. Market participants can place orders for redemption baskets within one venue. It will be connected to BondPoint, TMC Bonds and ICE Credit Trade. ICE Data Services
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy