The platform aims to connect the various systems markets participants use to trade in the primary market and will be developed together with BlackRock. It will begin operation in 2019.
The platform will connect execution management systems and order management systems, and will offer instant messaging, analytics and data and content. Market participants can place orders for redemption baskets within one venue. It will be connected to BondPoint, TMC Bonds and ICE Credit Trade. ICE Data Services
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams