The start of trading on Euronext was severely delayed on October 29 due to a technical hitch, just months after the pan-European exchange group debuted a sweeping overhaul of its technology.
The exchange reported the issue on its website at 0855 CET and halted operations for cash segments and derivatives.
“The main technical issue was due to a failure in one of our underlying databases, which prevented us from starting our market monitoring tools, necessary to maintain a fair and orderly
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail