The very smallest exchanges may still be entirely reliant on outsourcing from larger groups, but others are building their own technology, embracing mobile trading and increasingly examining the potential for artificial intelligence and distributed-ledger technology (DLT) to disrupt—and perhaps, enhance—their own tech base.
In many cases, this may also allow them to leapfrog painful and unnecessary steps in technology development that more mature exchanges have had to experience.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions