Moscow Exchange (MOEX) is partnered with Integral to provide buy-side and sell-side clients in the foreign exchange (FX) markets with better access to liquidity, minimize latency issues and improve execution performance.
Integral’s platform, Open Currency Exchange (OCX) will enable MOEX clients to access a wide network of participants, a variety of FX products and multiple pricing options through the Russian exchange’s infrastructure. Igor Marich, managing director of the money and derivatives
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail